Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review Blog For Movie

      I would have to say the most interesting part of this film was the way they kept my attention. I often get distracted or easily bored when watching films no matter the length. For an AICE Media film, this one was actually good. They also managed to keep my attention while also not giving away the entire story. Most short films are like that. Although this isn’t a short film, is seems as though it was. I do believe that they followed the instructions of the assignment because in the end. Meaning, I wanted more and did wonder what else was going to happen. It wasn’t too much or too little, and wasn’t boring or too adventurous. 

      I would suggest they filmed in an area with calmer weather. It was kind of hard to hear the dialogue with the wind. They should have used artificial wind that was lighter, and edited it into the movie.  I don’t think it would be very difficult for them to do this. I also suggested this to my group members for our project as well. An audience naturally won’t force themselves to struggle to hear the dialogue or the lower sounding sounds in a film. Then adding the wind after the dialogue or during it would be better. It would allow them to adjust the level of the sound so it won’t be so disruptive. Also, they would be able to blend the sound to their advantage. This would ensure that it would be able to fade in (sound wise) or fade out (sound wise). This would have been better for the film. 


No comments:

Post a Comment