Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming Blog: The Process

     I can honestly say the wait is almost over. After working so hard planning this project, we are less than three days from our first filming date. Once again, I’m being honest, and not even half of the work is done as of yet regarding this project. After we film on Saturday, we will have to dump footage and edit piece by piece. As I mentioned in a previous blog, the reason we did not film last weekend, was because I was not available to do so. Ironically, this weekend we ran into the same issue but not me this time. Another one of our group mates is not going to be present but we have to film. Since we have blogs due regardless if we filmed or not, we decided that we have to film this weekend. I have not been to work because I am sick with the flu. I also have not attended class but my group mates have kept me up-to-date with all the information regarding our project.

    I have the informed my friend, who is coming along with us to film this weekend, on what we are doing. I have been told by my roommates that since we are short of participants, I will have to play two separate roles. I told them that I honestly have no problem with that, but my role is to be the police officer. We also have another one of our group members playing the judge role so I felt as if she would be more fit to play another legal role. That would make more sense than having me to switch attire between scenes. I expressed my concerns to my fellow group mates, but they’ve been at school all day and I have not so I’ll just leave the decision making up to them. Ultimately, we each have the same goal so I hope that were able to achieve it. This is one of my last AICE classes so I hope to excel in this project. This is crucial for my group members and I pass the exam.

  I will be back with an update soon and hope this all goes well on our first filming day!

No comments:

Post a Comment