Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog: To Be Continued



     All I can say is my group mates and I, once again, did not plan well. As a result, we did not film this weekend. I can honestly say that this time, the unproductiveness was not a group effort. I was not able to find a method of transportation to and from the filming site. Also, when we were creating our storyboard we did not think about the amount of actual individuals that will be needed in order to film every role of this film correctly. We ran into the issue of having a less amount of people that we needed. Also, one of our group mates did not have the proper attire in order to correctly play his role in our film. Being that we all had saturday off of work, and one of our roommates is not employed at all, we could have still film and improvised. However, we did not want to risk going off script and not following your story board exactly as we created it. We we’re given careful instructions by our teacher and told not to go off script. It was explained to us that is would be more efficient to keep it exactly as it was unless it was absolutely necessary to make changes.
       Being that we still have enough time to film, we just decided to reschedule on a day that we will all be available and have stable transportation. One of my friends was a part of our music video in a previous project. I suggested that the same friend could join us in this project as well. That would eliminate the problem of not having enough people, even though we still need one more person. We plan to film this upcoming weekend on Saturday. My role is to be the police officer at the scene of the kidnapping. Fortunately, I do actually have police gear. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to wear it unless I am at detail assigned by the police department because I am a police explorer. On the bright side, I will not be at work at all Saturday, so I will be available as well as my group mates.  I also brought up the idea that we could film in another teachers class that I know, but were  also instructed to not do that. Hopefully, we will film this weekend and it will be a success.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment