Monday, November 25, 2019

Filming Blog

        Basically in my group, we did nothing in regards to the actual filming process. My group mates and I have conflicting schedules. Also, we’re not available during the same time period nor on the same days. Jessica had to work so we said we’d just film Janell and I then at some point we’d add Jessica to the footage. We quickly realized that we did not have a male to play the part of the aggressive boyfriend. Our friend Lesly agreed to be apart of our film. We planned to have me go to our teachers classroom to retrieve the materials for the project (the SD card, camera, and tripod). However, our teacher was not there when we went. I thought she’d be there but I was mistaken.
        I told my group mates about the situation and they said we’d just come back another time. We were hoping she’d be there in the classroom. Eventually, Janell went to get the equipment but she forgot the camera. By the time we’d realized this, school was over. We all just went over the story board and made sure it was how we wanted the footage to be. We are now trying to figure out when we are all available to film. Jessica and I have to work Monday through Saturday and Lesly isn’t in our class at all. This isn’t that big of an issue because we have a break from school coming up and will be able to film then if we are available. I don’t work on Thursday because of the holiday (Thanksgiving) or the day after. Jessica works on Thanksgiving and this weekend, I also work Saturday.
      We plan to film this friday which will be November 29th. We will discuss wardrobes once again then meet up and find an area that matches our story board. The break starts this Wednesday and we will be back at school again on the following Monday. We will take advantage of this time and shoot our footage as soon as possible. It will be due in such little time. We also have midterms coming up and then we leave again for winter break. So we don’t necessarily have any more time to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment