Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Introductory

    My name is Micahia and I attend Fort Lauderdale High School. I am a Junior with enough credits to graduate with the class of 2020. I thought about it but that's not a very good idea being that I am in the Cambridge program here at school and still need 2 more classes in order to receive my diploma. The diploma I am referring to is for the Bright Futures Scholarship which is pretty important when it comes to me paying for college. I honestly don't want to have to pay for school. I have dreams, goals, and hopes just like any other teenager.
      In terms of my post-high school plans, I obviously want to pursue higher education. I am currently a Police Explorer with the rank of Lieutenant. I am also in honor guard with my department and post. Being in this program is preparing me for what I want to do after high school. I plan on joining the Police Academy and after joining the force, to move up to the S.W.A.T. team. Ultimately, my goal is to join the FBI in the Behavioral Analysis Unit. I was in the Pre-Law program at my school and although it is a great program, I didn't exactly get the information and experience I needed for my career. 
    I am often preoccupied with preparing for my future, however, I do enjoy doing other things like watching sports on tv and listening to music. My favorite football team is the Seattle Seahawks and my favorite artist is Drake. I'm also into poetry but I only write ever so often, when the words come to me. I am trying something new which is this class. I've never been interested in media or even the study of it, (see what I did there) but it's opened my eyes to a lot of things I've been oblivious to in the past and is quite fascinating 

No comments:

Post a Comment